Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Coleman Performance 3 AAA Aluminum LED Flashlight







Coleman 3 AAA Aluminum LED Flashlight is great for the outdoors.

Coleman 3 AAA Aluminum LED Flashlight:
  • Ultra bright 90 Lumens
  • LED never needs to be replaced
  • Extremely lightweight and durable   
I have been using this flashlight all summer and now into Deer season with the same batteries it came with. This thing has been on boat in the Susquehanna cat fishing, boats in multiple lakes bow fishing, and now in the woods with me during archery and rifle season. I just now noticed at the end of archery season its starting to get dim. 
 
Likes 
  • Light weight
  • Very bright (I'd say it does a decent job lighting up a field when you don't have a spotlight)
  • Comes with a lanyard. I added a little climbing hook to hook it to my belt loop
  • Long Battery Life
  • Good Size
Dislikes 
  •   Doesn't have multiple settings. I like having a low setting when walking in the woods during deer season

No comments:

Post a Comment